How to add a plugin to the plugin list?
- To add a new plugin to the ImageJ documentation wiki you have to be a registered user. If you are not registered you may do this now: register.
- Before submitting a plugin description be sure to login to the wiki.
- Select the “Create New Content” from the left sidebar.
- Give the plugin an appropriate name and select “Plugin” as type for the new wiki page.
- Before submitting the form select the correct category for the plugin.
- Now the new page will be generated from a template. You only have to complete it.
- After saving the page you have to add your page to the plugin list. By adding something like to the previously chosen category.
* [[namespace|A good title]] the namespace can be found in the address bar of your browser. e.g. plugin:aligning:image_stabilizer:start
howto/general/how_to_add_a_plugin.txt · Last modified: 2019/04/12 13:13 by 127.0.0.1