Easily update your ActionBar
I came across the need to update an ActionBar in a comfortable way, since I had several makros which are “work in progress”. The attached script can be integrated in your ActionBar and used for this task.
What it does
- it looks for all connected makros (ijm-files) which are listed in your ActionBar.txt-file
- if a makro ends with (i.e. *_v01.ijm), these files are checked for updates
- if a new version is found (i.e. *_v03.ijm) these updates your ActionBar
- after a restart of fiji you're up to date
- change the variables in the config block (found top in the makro)
- you're free to use *.ijm and *.txt-files in your ActionBar; for example:
Change-Log / Download
- *.ijm and *.txt file-types work for makros
- added config block at top
- ActBar: change it to your ActionBar-file
- verbose : prints to log or not (default: true)
- dialog: prompts the user if updates were found (default: false)
- uncommented lines are not searched for makros
- bug fixed: update checker-loop had a bug in its routine
- first version of makro
I tested it on Win and it should work on other architectures as well.
Feel free to use and modify it on your own risk.