Plots relative and cumulative frequencies on a double Y-axis graph of a measured parameter.
- Part of BAR
- Retrives relative and cumulative frequencies
- Fits a Normal distribution to the histogram of relative frequencies
- Offers several methods to automatically determine the number of bins: Square root (used by e.g., M. Excel), Sturges', Scott's (used by
Analyze>Distribution…) and Freedman–Diaconis'
- Further details here
ImageJ 1.48q or later. Use
Help>Update ImageJ… to upgrade to a newer version.
- Place the file in the
Fiji.app/plugins/folder (or subfolder).
- The command
Distribution Plotterwill be listed in the
Plugins>menu after running
- On imported tables: ImageJ typically pads columns with different number of rows with 0. Such data points can be ignored by checking the Ignore zeros checkbox
- NaN (Not a Number) entries are ignored
- Distribution tables can be accessed through the List, Save… and Copy… buttons of the plot window: X0: Bin start, Y0: Relative frequencies; X1: Values, Y1: Cumulative frequencies
Keywords: Analyze particles, Distribution, Histogram, Frequencies, Descriptive Statistics, BAR
— Tiago Ferreira 2014/06/19 23:11