Table of Contents
a LUT editor with a few gradient functions. Tailored towards the recoloring of fluorescence images.
LUT_Panel is an ImageJ plugin that allows you to create and manage multiple LUT for your 8-bits images.
- quick buttons for Red, Green and Blue
- recolor an existing LUT using color swatches. Similar to commercial software packages.
- define basic gradients. This function should be improved.
- preview function
The Lut_Panel is very useful if installed along the LSM_Toolbox as it adds recoloring options to the toolbox.
The Lut_Panel is packaged as jar file.
- Download it from here
- Copy the jar file to your ImageJ plugins folder
- Restart ImageJ. The plugin can be accessed through the ImageJ plugins menu
Lut_Panel is subject to the GPL v2 which you can read here. The Source is included in the installation jar.
none so far…
- Preview buttons added to LUT modifying dialogs
- up to 5 colors gradients. LUT editor is included.
- initial release
Contact Patrick if you find any bugs or if you'd like to see a feature appear in a new release.