Table of Contents
This package allows the quality assurance on a set of Magnetic Resonance images
Alberto Duina Spedali Civili di Brescia Servizio di Fisica Sanitaria Brescia, Italy email@example.com
The package accept Signed and Unsigned images (pixel representation 0028,0103 = 0 and 1).
- Uniformity, Ghosting, SNR (manufacturer uniform test objects)
- Geometric Distorsion (test object #2 Eurospin)
- Slice Width, Slice Position (test object #2 Eurospin)
- Slice Warp (test object #3 Eurospin)
- MTF (test object #4 Eurospin)
- T1 & T2 accuracy (test object #5 Eurospin)
ContMensili is a package of ImageJ plugin classes for the analysis of MRI test images. The source and the test files are provided as a separate zip file. A complete set of test images is provided in the test2.jar file. The user manual and the documentation are in italian. The program is developed on a Win 7 machine with java 1.6.0, with Eclipse.
Copy the ContMensili.jar file in your ImageJ plugins folder and restart Imagej. For saving the results as .xls file, you need the Excel Writer plugin into your Plugins folder. If you wish to use the “prova” (test) button of the plugins you must copy the optional test2.jar file containing some test images.
Download last version
The ContMensili package is released under the GPL v3.0 licence.
- ContMens_20081210_build1716.jar 10 dec 2008